Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

My new laser glove!!

thats right, take 5x 5mw 650nm red diodes. put them into a leather glove and bingo a laser glove.

just uploading the video now

31052008300.jpg

31052008301.jpg

31052008304.jpg

31052008305.jpg

:o

Cool... cool...

Now attach 5 BURNING laser modules ;D Now THAT would be sweet!

i want to use it, so by making them 5mw it wont matter to much if i get someone in the face.

i am doing a laser show at a wedding tonight so ill take my glove with me

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUURGs7RJo[/media]

That is so awesome, I remember that one thread where someone posted a site that was selling a laser glove for like 300 bucks. ;D I wondered when someone was going to make one and here it is. :D

the leather gloves were £20 and the diodes about £10

so £30 in total

they really do look sweet

Edward Laser hands!

Weird idea. Props though. I made Aixiz (3) Predators laser. I think the glove would be better off with 5 green lasers. I have 3 dx5 modules, was thinking about making a green Predators laser.

Cool stuff. [smiley=laugh.gif]

Oh... man...

That video... that is like the most fully sick novelty laser item I've seen!

It does look sweet! But how much fog do you have to use for the beam to be visible?? You could make one with 5mW green modules, and maybe one with ~20mW 635nm for the other hand to match the brightness of the green. ;D

well it is day time, so alot of fog was needed. but tonight im hoping they will look awesome.

this is just the first tester glove.

i dont want the diodes to be silly power cos i actually want to use it and be safe. i may go for 10mw 635nm diodes next.

Ace82lolheissoawesome!!! said:
Edward Laser hands!

hahaha that made my day!!

btw, that glove rocks. what about a multicoloured one for the next project ;)?

I like the multi-coloured idea, blu-ray,2x red ( 650nm ), red ( 635nm ), and green ;D

Nice work though, where did you get the idea ? ;D

Ace82 said:
Edward Laser hands!

Weird idea.  Props though.  I made Aixiz (3) Predators laser. I think the glove would be better off with 5 green lasers.  I have 3 dx5 modules, was thinking about making a green Predators laser.

Cool stuff.  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Somehow I missed your post the first time. :-/ Can we see the predator laser you made? :P How about a glove with a predator laser on each finger? ;D :D :D :D

Switch said:
[quote author=Ace82 link=1212243023/0#5 date=1212246332]Edward Laser hands!

Weird idea. Props though. I made Aixiz (3) Predators laser. I think the glove would be better off with 5 green lasers. I have 3 dx5 modules, was thinking about making a green Predators laser.

Cool stuff. [smiley=laugh.gif]

Somehow I missed your post the first time. :-/ Can we see the predator laser you made? :P How about a glove with a predator laser on each finger? ;D :D :D :D[/quote]

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1211822319/0

Peace,
dave

DiachiLaser said:
I like the multi-coloured idea, blu-ray,2x red ( 650nm ), red ( 635nm ), and green  ;D

Nice work though, where did you get the idea ? ;D

there was a post on here probably about 6 months to a year ago. some company selling laser gloves for $300

Back