Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My new half watt projector

vk2fro

I bought the one I needed but it had no TTL modulation. I obviously boo booed when ordering - like I said, it'll make a great red burner :) at $28 + $15 dhl shipping, it will be pointless to return it, rather just buy the correct one. I'll also buy one of their blue one watt labbies, dialed down of course for play with thor (and practise aligning dichros) while saving for my FB3. Once I get the red sorted, I'll buy a high power green, and swap them over, and convert the blue laser over to a flexmod so its all analogue. I keep forgetting I have a 150mw green sitting here.

Last edited:

vk2fro

I wouldnt - they are made with o-like style modules for the red and violet. Nothing wrong with o-like - just I dont believe they are actually o-like lasers, just a copy cat.

I'd seriously suggest building one from scratch. Many of the ebay galvo's will have the DMX board in there if you dont want to do ILDA computer control, and you get the lasers YOU want, not something claiming to be 200mw, and turning out to be 150.

My DT40W's should be turning up tomorrow, so with that, I have decided to change my avatar, to something I enjoy most from lasers...

Beamshows!

Thats just a frame grab from the Titans laser show you can find i think in BorgQueenx's thread when I demoed to him what an ilda show looks like. :)

Last edited: