Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thanks for supporting LPF!

Avery's Instagram

My Introduction

bandlasing

Hello everyone,
My name is Jonathan Bandazian. I haven't had time to properly introduce myself yet. I am Bandlasing, I have been into the hobby for a few years now and stumbled upon this site a few months ago. Since then I must say there has not been a question unanswered (thanks to the LPF search bar). So that being said I haven't had the opportunity to post a whole lot because of being able to find everything I need or want just by reading other posts. But I just didn't feel right stalking the forum without being known,so here I am. Haha.

I am a fire inspector by day, laser hobbiest by night, and full time father to 2 amazing children. Who are amazed by their dads magic light sabers. Each of us have our own pair of laser goggles of course.

I hope to learn and grow with this membership and truly become family among such great educated people.

I live in a town called pahrump , nevada . it is about 45 mins from the world famous Las Vegas Nevada.

Thanks
Jon

Last edited:

SilverFire

Welcome to the forum!
You have been using lasers a lot longer than I have :yh:

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and be safe! You will find a lot of info here, and answers for your questions;)

Mattronium

Welcome. It's good to see you are using lasers with safety in mind.