Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Fresh Batch Of Smoke Bombs!

Just finished making another batch of smoke bombs and thought I'd mould them different then I usually do :) I usually make them a ball shape!

89623AB1-2343-460F-AEAC-EF1A37BDB10A-675-0000002226E2B365_zpsdacbffb0.jpg

By the way, they still have to finish cooling :p
Opinions ?

Thanks, Jake!

Last edited:

What color is the smoke ?

Do you put them in something or just light them on one end or with a fuse ?

Please be careful or you'll put your eye out :cryyy:

Last edited:
What color is the smoke ?

Do you put them in something or just light them on one end or with a fuse ?

Please be careful or you'll put your eye out :cryyy:

Like I always say, Safety is my number 1 priority!

I also wear safety glasses when I light them :)

If you like I can make a video of a test fire, the smoke it white I don't have the dye to color it there also not very smokey but they do work pretty good when it's not so windy out side like it is today!

Thanks, Jake!

Good Man on the safety glasses, on the rocket line we wear hard hats also, I just came back from the desert where we launched a ton of firework type home made rockets for 3 days :eg:

I'm not sure if they will ship over seas but I don't think the chem's are hazardous so you might get a shipment from them check it out> Make Colored Smoke Bombs the Easy Way

Last edited:
Good Man on the safety glasses, on the rocket line we wear hard hats also, I just came back from the desert where we launched a ton of firework type home made rockets for 3 days :eg:

I'm not sure if they will ship over seas but I don't think the chem's are hazardous so you might get a shipment from them check it out> Make Colored Smoke Bombs the Easy Way

Ill check it out! I also set off model rockets to I still got a but load of engines left ;)

EDIT: Skylighter does not ship outside the United States or to APO / FPO addresses

Last edited:
Recipe and instructions please. :D

I'm not sure if I should tell it to people, as I don't want anyone getting seriously injured and me being responsible I wouldn't be able to live with my self if something like that ever happened!

jArdi

I'm not sure if I should tell it to people, as I don't want anyone getting seriously injured and me being responsible I wouldn't be able to live with my self if something like that ever happened!

those look like KNO3 + sugar and (maybe) dextrin ones :D
anybody wants to know about this or any type of exothermics, feel free to pm me as well - I don't order chemicals online so everything is local :D

those look like KNO3 + sugar and (maybe) dextrin ones :D
anybody wants to know about this or any type of exothermics, feel free to pm me as well - I don't order chemicals online so everything is local :D

As long as I don't get blamed for a house on fire ^ xD

jArdi

As long as I don't get blamed for a house on fire ^ xD

i havent set anything on fire with my projects yet, however i have blown a thing or two up...including my fingers :eek: (I still have them, but i do have nerve damage....4 years later....)

Last edited:
i havent set anything on fire with my projects yet, however i have blown a thing or two up...including my fingers :eek: (I still have them, but i do have nerve damage....4 years later....)

no i mean telling other members how to make them D:

i don't want to be responsible for that

This stuff is readily available on many sites, (I would name a few but there are probably kids reading this) so just do research, and take proper safety precautions. i myself have never really liked things that just smoke I like a nice boom instead :) which is of course much more dangerous.

So please people, be careful, I know first hand what can happen and I can link you to some videos if you don't believe me

This stuff is readily available on many sites, (I would name a few but there are probably kids reading this) so just do research, and take proper safety precautions. i myself have never really liked things that just smoke I like a nice boom instead :) which is of course much more dangerous.

So please people, be careful, I know first hand what can happen and I can link you to some videos if you don't believe me

buying pre-made and making your own is a BIIIIIIIG differance ;)

and yes, your right haha

Last edited: