Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My first creation

Lol my nexus 7 autotypes for me a lot.

Don't matter what me or anyone else says here, this guy is gonna back pedal and correct everything he says in response to what we say.

We say :
Smoke something illegal what!
Point a laser at your face!?
You wanna have pure smoke?
Danger to you and others etc etc!
It will reflect off glass!

He says:
Welllllllllllll actualllyyyyy I'll be buying safety glasses, and so will all my friends, and its tobacco orrr herb orrr whatever is legal here, wait what did I say again? Ohhh wait wait it won't be close to my face its a really lonnnng pipe, and nahhh it won't reflect cause its wooden! Yaaaa I know about pure smoke too I have 2 vaporizers, but wait I don't smoke herb like I said, I'm pretty sure I said tobacco, but if I didnt then don't worry its legal here.

Sooooo tell this guy he needs a special permit or something and he will say pfffffft I said I'm already a laser enthusiast my friggen dad ISSUES the laser permits round these parts!!!!!!111oneone

That'll be my last post I suppose, hope I made my point. Cheers m8, plenty of websites to be found that will sell to anyone with a PayPal that stumbles across them, go to town bud.

Haha ;)

Lol my nexus 7 autotypes for me a lot.

Don't matter what me or anyone else says here, this guy is gonna back pedal and correct everything he says in response to what we say.

We say :
Point a laser at your face!?
You wanna have pure smoke?
Danger to you and others etc etc!
It will reflect off glass!

He says:
Welllllllllllll actualllyyyyy I'll be buying safety glasses, and so will all my friends, and its tobacco orrr herb orrr whatever is legal here, wait what did I say again? Ohhh wait wait it won't be close to my face its a really lonnnng pipe, and nahhh it won't reflect cause its wooden! Yaaaa I know about pure smoke too I have 2 vaporizers, but wait I don't smoke herb like I said, I'm pretty sure I said tobacco, but if I didnt then don't worry its legal here.

Sooooo tell this guy he needs a special permit or something and he will say pfffffft I said I'm already a laser enthusiast my friggen dad ISSUES the laser permits round these parts!!!!!!111oneone

That'll be my last post I suppose, hope I made my point. Cheers m8, plenty of websites to be found that will sell to anyone with a PayPal that stumbles across them, go to town bud.

HAHAHA that was pretty funny even directed at me. props.
I have been lying this whole time i actually heard that if i smoke crack by setting it on my pupil and lighting it with a laser that it really feels great! Best way to get hi! So that's my plan but i actually made up this whole story so no one would find out.:gun:

Yes, because if you smoke something illegal, you're going to hell.

133240__safe_fluttershy_image-macro_sunglasses_deal-with-it.png

Last edited: