Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My First Blue Build (well first any build)

I think the saying is that "you end up throwing the first pancake into the garbage anyway"?

I'm the first born, so, maybe I hear that a lot?

:D

Anyway - You are learning a lot in this process, and taking the problems in stride.

:gj:

I'm the last born, so either perfection was finally acheived with me, or my parents decided they couldn't do any worse... :eg:

I just ordered my first real laser this morning: JetLasers PL-E pro 1.7W 462nm
It was suggested to me that I build one before buying. After reading your post and checking out the pics, I'm a bit jealous. Now, I'm second guessing my decision as that looks like it was fun.

Do any of you guys know of any places you could order hosts that have lightsaber-ie looks to them? I'm wondering if I ought to just build one anyways, but would like to check out some hosts that don't look like recycled flashlights.

(Congratulations on your laser resurection, btw!)

Good first build, glad to see you got it working again. Remember next time if it's not broke don't fix it.

I'm the last born, so either perfection was finally acheived with me, or my parents decided they couldn't do any worse... :eg:

I just ordered my first real laser this morning: JetLasers PL-E pro 1.7W 462nm
It was suggested to me that I build one before buying. After reading your post and checking out the pics, I'm a bit jealous. Now, I'm second guessing my decision as that looks like it was fun.

Do any of you guys know of any places you could order hosts that have lightsaber-ie looks to them? I'm wondering if I ought to just build one anyways, but would like to check out some hosts that don't look like recycled flashlights.

(Congratulations on your laser resurection, btw!)

Check out Mrcrouse sales threads in the B/S/T section.

Alan