Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My dilda got sticky

Im getting two of em ... Im so excited. It will be my second high powered lasers. Yeah il post a huge review about it but no power meter arounds so il do my best.

Just make sure you post pictures. ;D We all love pictures of somebody's new laser. Any reason why you are buying two of them?

daguin

styropyro said:
Just make sure you post pictures. ;D We all love pictures of somebody's new laser. Any reason why you are buying two of them?

Obviously one for his wife/GF :-*

Peace,
dave

Haha... my friend want one   so were getting two chargers and 8 rechargeables. Im getting a blu-ray by christmas or sooner if i get a new job.. Also how much light it does comparing with cni 87mw sometimes my eyes hurts with my greenies.

daguin said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1216593443/0#1 date=1216596571]Just make sure you post pictures. ;D We all love pictures of somebody's new laser. Any reason why you are buying two of them?

Obviously one for his wife/GF :-*

Peace,
dave[/quote]

not to sound perverted but i assumed it was one for each hole. haha sorry if that sounded too mature. ;D