Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my battery cap...

I carry my laser to work with me ( Dragon laser 55mW) , and today i lost the battery cap, popped off and into the dirt somewhere, what can i do?

Dragon has always treated me pretty good. Email them for a replacement.
They might have a "spare" one. I carry my DL95 every day and had to show off twice yesterday !

Mike

Do you get the whole "thats a waste of money" then 10 minutes later they are messing with it and having a blast?

Rhith

I have had that happen. Then I just pull out my combination of Star field Generator and XY Generator and they stare at a mass of small spinning dots and can't look away. :D

Rhith

I would put pics but Photobucket is having issues right now. Starfield makes a nice bullseye style of rings that are made of dots sort of and XY is like a dot grid. So you get the circular pattern projected in a grid.

S

SenKat

Rhith said:
I would put pics but Photobucket is having issues right now. Starfield makes a nice bullseye style of rings that are made of dots sort of and XY is like a dot grid. So you get the circular pattern projected in a grid.
I think Nova has them named incorrectly - or we do ! :p Taht bullseye rings grating is supposed to be their double time tunnel....IIRC

Well, i know what to do now, its really amazing, you e-mail sales@dragonlasers.com and tell them what part your missing, they make a money request to your paypal account, you ok the request and they send the part. I'm loving DL!