Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My 7 Color Laser In Clear Enclosure...

So..I've bought PS3 sled for nothing.

That is experimentation for you...:) I am sure you will find a use for the PS3 sled.....like another 7 colour laser;)

Regards rog8811

The ps3 sled is great anyway, with all kinds of gizmo's and a low-power multicolour laser inside. :D

jayrob

The ps3 sled is great anyway, with all kinds of gizmo's and a low-power multicolour laser inside. :D

Yep... it's a good sled to have in case you need it some day. Just stash it away. I have an extra one too.

I'm just happy to be even trying something like this! We owe rog8811 big time for showing us how. :thanks:

And we still have to experiment with the PHR turning mirror. Rog gave us the power combination's that will give a good color blend with the PS3 turning mirror, but it will be needing less power for the green using the PHR mirror.

Green can easily drown out the other colors since the red and blu-ray are not as visually bright as a green. And from my initial testing and comparison, the PHR turning mirror will let at least twice as much green through...
Jay

hmmmmmmmmm........ i wonder if somebody would build me one of these, and if so how much it would cost? hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

jayrob

Yeah... I tried to see if rog8811 would make me one, but now that I have made my first one, I see why he would not.

It is a lot of work getting the alignment, and after you get it all perfect, well... it just kind of becomes part of you! Ha ha!

What I mean is, you like it so much, that you don't want to part with it.

I personally don't sell complete lasers, but there may be someone that may build you one.

These are evolving quickly! Take a look at this:
http://laserpointerforums.com/laser_pointer_forums_3/forum/showthread.php?t=41089

This kind of thing will make the hardest part easy!
Jay

ReNNo

I did visual test with PHR turning mirror and most of green goes through mirror :D
Much better than PS3 turning mirror :D

jayrob

I did visual test with PHR turning mirror and most of green goes through mirror :D
Much better than PS3 turning mirror :D

Yes... the PHR splitter cube and turning mirror is the best and easiest solution as of now. Ramsey_innovations has found other optics but I don't know about availability as of yet...
Jay

Last edited: