Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My <2 Gallon Pico Reef

Thats sick! I absolutely love fish/coral tanks. I used to have a few, bu no longer...Someday, when im rich ( :crackup: ) I want to have a wall of my [future] house be one giant @$$ tank. Would be an epic room just to go into and chill out...tanks of any aquatic life are very relaxing and soothing to me.

I have always thought about that. How epic would it be to just have a huge reef tank. But then I think about it, it would also be nice to have a huge freshwater predator tank, and you cant forget about the huge tank for the mbu puffer. So yeah, it would kind of be hard to commit to just one of those.

The reef would be the most expensive without a doubt. Depending on how big of a tank you are talking, if its a huge wall like you were saying. The total cost would easily be $$$,$$$.$$ for setup, installation, and livestock.

If i have the money to make a wall of a room a tank, i can afford a reef :p

STOP PUTTING STUFF LIKE THAT ON HERE!!! I have an addictive nature and when I see "Stuff" I get sucked in! I have a few tanks here already one being a 350 Litre Malawi Cichlid tank. I have been toying with the idea of setting up a temperate waters marine tank for awhile now as due to the nature of my work I am always dealing with a variety of marine life. DONT GET ME STARTED!!:thinking: