Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

More stuff for sale

Tabish

I looked around and found more stuff collecting dust. See the picture.

Included:

-4 Extracted Diodes (I THINK 2 of these are 6X aw210 405nm) Others are PHRs 405nm. 1 of these, 6x i think, is already in Igors heatsink. The other, probably a PHR, is inside the front end of an aixiz module. I recommend someone with skill buys these so they don't blow the diodes trying to figure out which is which.

-1 aixiz module (all I found, sold rest)

-Custom aluminum heatsink from IgorT. $25 value. It is designed for a nice silver $10 host from dealextreme. It acts as the module AND the heatsink AND it takes a lens directly. The picture shows part of the host. Missing end cap.

-Red diode sled. Un-extracted red diode inside. Im sure its the better type. Long can not short version. Has an infared diode too...

-2x 405nm coated glass lens from aixiz. Still wrapped, dust free. Fits in the heatsink-module or aixiz modules.

-Oh and a flexdrive. This one might be dead though. Im not sure. I also have another flexdrive lying around somewhere I think. If I find it, ill send it too.

Why I am selling my stuff: I don't have time to make lasers as much as I may want to.

EDIT: Found the second flexdrive (might or might not work). It's soldered to a testload. I think that's the last time I was about to make a laser with it when I got busy with other stuff lol.

PS: Pontiacg5, I will ship out your stuff today. Don't worry, nothing here is from your stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0587.JPG
    IMG_0587.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Well, I really don't have the time...I would prefer selling it all at once.

But feel free to give an offer on anything OR everything.

Found the second flexdrive. Also found a bluray testload. Ill throw them in.

I can't afford it all, but if someone wants to get it all, I'd buy the heatsink from them

Rob

edit - and an offer for $20 shipped for the igors heatsink

I can't afford it all, but if someone wants to get it all, I'd buy the heatsink from them

Rob

edit - and an offer for $20 shipped for the igors heatsink

Make it 15+shipping and done. (shipping from toronto, canada)

Done. PM me with total including UK shipping

Rob

Actually, the diode is still stuck inside the heatsink lol

I just tested, it runs at 200mW so this one might be a 6x

I'd rather not try to take it out and break the diode....

Back