Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

More problems with Lazerer shipping

I placed my order for LZTN532-100 on 7/16. Received shipping notice on 7/23. Checked Tracking number and it shows "Processed through NY Processing Plant on 7/30. I live in NY so it should arrive by the end of the week. Cant wait...

UPDATE.... I received my laser 8/1. I havent had time to put it through the ringer yet to test it but its bright. I neglected to pay for the certificate and I wish I had now.

It does burn a piece of paper with a black sharpie dot on it.

weird, i just ordered from them for the first time on 7/16 and received my laser 10 days later, even after a bit of a paypal curfuffle. They responded to my emails almost instantly(couple of hours). got it 6 days after ship to california. All and all i was very impressed. Customs sounds like the culprit. When i ordered from a far less reputable site lasersman for my firedragon it was in customs for 53 days (guess they were perplexed by the 532 CANNON) but it did come. "We are not men of science, but men of hope"- Dr.Jonas Venture