Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

More problems with Lazerer shipping

A few of you may have read my previous thread about the shipping options with Lazerer being screwed up for a brief amount of time. Eventually the problem was solved manually by going through the process with Max personally. Unfortunately, this meant that I was unable to see any status updates whether my item was shipped or not. It has now been a grand total of 47 days (almost 7 weeks). I mean, as far as I have seen, that type of shipping time from Lazerer is unheard of. Of course, this is my first ever buy of a non-cheapy laser, but so far, the experience isn't exactly going the greatest... :yabbem:
I have also attempted contacting Max and Lazerer at separate times this week, but I haven't yet gotten a response and am getting a little antsy.
I desperately hope I will still receive my laser, but that looks more and more unlikely.

Link to original thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/problem-lazerer-shipping-75021.html

A few of you may have read my previous thread about the shipping options with Lazerer being screwed up for a brief amount of time. Eventually the problem was solved manually by going through the process with Max personally. Unfortunately, this meant that I was unable to see any status updates whether my item was shipped or not. It has now been a grand total of 47 days (almost 7 weeks). I mean, as far as I have seen, that type of shipping time from Lazerer is unheard of. Of course, this is my first ever buy of a non-cheapy laser, but so far, the experience isn't exactly going the greatest... :yabbem:
I have also attempted contacting Max and Lazerer at separate times this week, but I haven't yet gotten a response and am getting a little antsy.
I desperately hope I will still receive my laser, but that looks more and more unlikely.

Link to original thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/problem-lazerer-shipping-75021.html

I ordered something a week ago and it shipped today. Max also got back to my email within a day.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, this is probably an isolated case. :undecided:
I'm just so darn sad that it had to happen to me. Hopefully we'll be able to work something out, as it looks as though this laser won't be arriving.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is probably an isolated case. :undecided:
I'm just so darn sad that it had to happen to me. Hopefully we'll be able to work something out, as it looks as though this laser won't be arriving.

I'm thinking maybe customs got to it.

Hopefully they have straightened out. I placed an order with them on 7/16 and status has changed to shipped on 7/23...

Ditto, sent 2 emails. One through his website and one from my gmail account. No reply yet for several days.

Same story here. I placed an order on 7/16. My payment was promptly accepted, then nothing. Their website still shows my order "processing". Two emails I sent requesting status and shipping information have gone unanswered.

I did however, read that Hong Kong was hit by a typhoon a couple of days ago, so for all I know, they could be out of power. I'll give them a couple of more days, then send a third email. If I don't get a response, as much as I hate to, I'll probably file a PayPal dispute.

I had a similar experience with Rayfoss, although they did eventually respond with an apology for the "confusion". (What confusion?) Regardless, I don't think I'll ever do business with these overseas companies again.

I placed my order on the 13th and it's still "processing". If you don't mind me asking, what did you order?

i placed 1 order with max and it took 1 week for process (hk public hols) once it was posted it took 6 days from hk to my doorstep in uk
i will use again cos that is not bad in my books

I placed my order on the 13th and it's still "processing". If you don't mind me asking, what did you order?

I ordered the LZSK532-400. Max replied to my e-mails a day after I posted my experience here. He said that the latest batch of LZSK532-400's weren't up to power, and he was sending them back to the manufacturer for replacement. He hoped to have those in by the end of last week.

Hmm, I'm gonna try sending another email, maybe also from another address because there are reports of getting marked as spam. As for the replacements being done by Max (CbusRog), the information is helpful, but unlikely because I ordered the LZCS532-50. It really does look like a customs seize at this point (including and over class IIIB are prohibited to be sold to consumers in Canada as of June 2011), it's just so darn rare that anything happens.

Hmm, I'm gonna try sending another email, maybe also from another address because there are reports of getting marked as spam. As for the replacements being done by Max (CbusRog), the information is helpful, but unlikely because I ordered the LZCS532-50. It really does look like a customs seize at this point (including and over class IIIB are prohibited to be sold to consumers in Canada as of June 2011), it's just so darn rare that anything happens.

I tried from his website, gmail, hotmail and my ip provided email accounts. No joy on all 4 attempts, over 2 weeks. Sorry to hear about the customs seize. Do you know if you are out of $$ or will customs send it back and you get reimbursed?

That does stink.

Lazerer doesn't cover customs seizures unfortunately. If it was seized, you will receive a letter about it at some point.

Same story here. I placed an order on 7/16. My payment was promptly accepted, then nothing. Their website still shows my order "processing". Two emails I sent requesting status and shipping information have gone unanswered.

I did however, read that Hong Kong was hit by a typhoon a couple of days ago, so for all I know, they could be out of power. I'll give them a couple of more days, then send a third email. If I don't get a response, as much as I hate to, I'll probably file a PayPal dispute.

I had a similar experience with Rayfoss, although they did eventually respond with an apology for the "confusion". (What confusion?) Regardless, I don't think I'll ever do business with these overseas companies again.

My brother was in that Typhoon. yes, it was strong however, Hongkong also sees Typhoons regularly in the summer. Though it was a strong storm, HongKong NEVER looses power. They're probably just swamped with orders.

I ordered the LZSK532-400. Max replied to my e-mails a day after I posted my experience here. He said that the latest batch of LZSK532-400's weren't up to power, and he was sending them back to the manufacturer for replacement. He hoped to have those in by the end of last week.

WOW! I ordered the same laser and got the same email actually! When did you place your order? Also checking every now and then the laser you and I ordered has always been marked "in stock". Until this morning.

Last edited:
I placed my order for LZTN532-100 on 7/16. Received shipping notice on 7/23. Checked Tracking number and it shows "Processed through NY Processing Plant on 7/30. I live in NY so it should arrive by the end of the week. Cant wait...