Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

more idiots with lasers

At 1 min 58 secs they managed a head shot on the girl with water wings, and I would guess the guy coming out of the building in the dark would have been zapped in the eyes as well, if the video wasn't so old I would have commented....
should be renamed. Stupidity with lasers.

Regards rog8811

Why would anyone place a 55s title sequence and a 40s ending sequence in a 3m25s video? That's 30% title sequence - 23 times the national standard!

Also, that thing has some terrible divergence and looks like the older WL CNI models, so you know it's eye-safe.

Idiots indeed.

;)

Idiots these days. They'll get sued for hundreds of thousands when the blind an idnecent person in one eye.

I'm not saying it's a good idea, but they're probably safe considering the divergence.

Cyparagon said:
I'm not saying it's a good idea, but they're probably safe considering the divergence.

Even still, depending on the power you could still be temporarily blinded for a few seconds. For some incredibly strange reason that I cannot understand, I don't think a blinded person would go very well with a swimming pool... *sarcasm*

crocie

because blind people can't swim  :-?

marco-polo ;D

[edit]
damn, beat me :(

crocie said:
because blind people can't swim  :-?

Not saying blind people can't swim but I mean one minute your happily playing about in the pool and next minute you can't see a thing. Just think how quickly you would forget where abouts you are, your trying to find the way out of the pool and get your vision back... you could easily go the wrong way and end up in the deep end etc.

The same could happen if someone were to take your picture with flash enabled.