Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

more aquarium pics 10/31/14

Here are some more pics using my little aquarium. On the first couple I used hand helds with roughly the same amount of fog in the tank and the garage. The next few were using a 473nm 100mw and 30mw with the tank filled half way with water, and eventually filled the top with fog. I used the 30mw on the top, and with fog, it was brighter than than the 100mw thru the water. I then tried it again with two 589nm 50mw's. Kind of the same results. Lastly I used my PK2 projector with the tank half filled with water and different amounts of fog on the top half. They kind of look similar to what I tried last week, and the half fog / half water turned out only ok to me as when I filled the top with fog and kept it trapped, it was almost impossible to get a good exposure of both the fog and water as they brightness of each half was totally different. So most of the projector pics were of water and only a little fog. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Bruce, I have no words...

This.. Is.. Just... Awesome

I am always amazed at what you can do with lasers and a camera :worthy:

upaa27

You did it again Bruce. Too much awesomeness to comprehend.

Any chance you have video of this? I would love to see the projector stuff in motion

Hi starlight,
I did not shoot any video of this since when I am photographing I stop all of the motion coming out of the projector using a DMX controller. So I can control speed, color, pattern, size, etc. In fact it is very rare when I use my projectors with motion at all. I guess I should sit back one day and put it on "Auto" mode and sit back and enjoy it, and not photograph it.

BRUCE!!!!! That pic with the yellow lasers! My new wallpaper. Thanks for taking the time to share your talent with us brutha man.

Pman

Such nice shots as always. +REP. Takes lots of time to set this up I'm sure

This is my first post and there is no doubt why. These shots are just mental good! So beautiful I cant wait to start the long road into this hobby.

Again, just amazing work.

Thanks for taking the time to share :)