Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Moisture Problem. Help ASAP pelase!!!

I just got my wicked lasers fusion today and I made a major mistake. I Blew on the lens to clean it an now there's moisture under it. Is there any way to clean this without sending it all the way back to them. I really don't wanna take the time and money to do all that. And PS im a laser noob haha.

thanks much,
nick

Eku

IOWATTZ said:
I just got my [highlight]wicked lasers[/highlight] fusion today and I made a major mistake. I Blew on the lens to clean it an now there's moisture under it. Is there any way to clean this without sending it all the way back to them. I really don't wanna take the time and money to do all that. And PS im a laser noob haha.

thanks much,
nick

well.....have you cleanede it with a q-tip to make sure the moisture is infact on the inside??

if it is...then you can either wait and hope it dries up, take it apart and clean it yourself or send it back...

...don't worry, it's a WL laser...it was prob gonna break in a few days anyways ;)

got it fixed. moisture was on the outside. im my personal noob opinion Wicked Lasers was my best option, mostly reason being is I had a large amount of credit on my paypal and wicked is the only place that will take it. I am overly satisfied with the product. I will post if I run into problems tho.

what exactly is wrong with wicked lasers?
I find the opinions regarding it to have a sharp offset in difference between what I read on the forum, wicked Lasers forum, and the general public around me who can accord expensive lasers...

so what if they grossly overrate their lasers power and charge ridiculous prices? that should affect their precision in build quality as concerned here could it? :-?

diachi

Illuminum3415 said:
what exactly is wrong with wicked lasers?
I find the opinions regarding it to have a sharp offset in difference between what I read on the forum, wicked Lasers forum, and the general public around me who can accord expensive lasers...

so what if they grossly overrate their lasers power and charge ridiculous prices? that should affect their precision in build quality as concerned here could it? :-?

The reason you have seen good stuff on WL forum is that they delete any negative posts regarding their products. They only allow positive feedback.