Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Modded AR Drone with LED's and extra's

Selling a fully working AR Drone 1.0 wich flies very nicely.
Its a very complete set with alot extra's and addititions to the drone itself.
I do not want this drone anymore. im tired of the expensive hobby and am now completly focussed on my laser hobby.

What you will get:
-AR Drone 1.0 with:
-Carbon outdoor hull and blue eyed skull sticker.
-Carbon plate to protect boards below.
-2 Original parrot ar drone batteries.
-3 Different led mods as you can see on photos.
-2 replacement motors from used working drones, about 12 replacement propellors all used but still in good shape, 1 replacement gear, 1 shaft replacement, original stickers.
-Parrot ar drone toolkit for reparing the drone.
-808 camera version 11. Ofcource also fully working, but you will need a microSD card to make it record. will stick to the drone on 2 different places. 1 will point forwards and 1 will make the camera face a bit more downwards.
-double-the-life of original battery.(2200 mah)
-turnigy accucel 6 with correct wires for charging ar drone batteries.

Selling for 180 euro shipped only the upcoming 5 days, then this offer expires and price will be 220 euro again. Doing this because i want the money fast. 180 euro is a steal for this even if you calculate it back to dollars....because all the extra's.
After 5 days a other offer i have expires so then im not in a hurry anymore to sell the drone.

Not including shipping (europe 16 euro)

rhd

Actually, still no photos that I could see. Those posts referenced an eBay listing that doesn't load for me anyway. Too much confusions for a sale thread, for my tastes at least. Does it work? Does it not? Does is require an hour of repairs? What does it look like? How valuable are the extras, and do they account for the selling price?

I've wanted an AR drone for a while, but I think you're going to need to do a proper sales thread for this guy. Photos of the unit, a better description of the condition, photos of the parts, etc. That would help buyers get a sense for whether your price is fair. I found this difficult to assess.