Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

MK's Sugar Rocket - The Fourth Generation - The Hybrid Era

Thanks friend Alaskan!
Diachi, many browsers rearrange the photo dimensions to fit the screen. And some browsers has the ability to tune manually the characters and photos sizes (ndependently), and remember which URL pages needs to be redimensioned.
For example the browser that I use, Chrome.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
That last launch was a good one, Minamoto, nice and straight with a cool display at the end; I'll bet it would have looked fantastic in a night launch. :yh:
As always, :gj:

Yes, indeed! But this was only a try. I have just learned how to make professional stars and how to create a much more powerful black powder.
Next project will be with 4" shells and all the news that I have learned. Since now I want to be called "kim jong un" Jr. :D

For this one members posts, I don't mind he double posts or puts big photographs up because he always has good posts and nice photo's. Besides, I have a apple notebook with a big screen :)

That said, if many other members were to double post just minutes apart it DOES often bother me, or some members who put huge photo's it does bother me, but this guy, nope! ArcticDude either, always nice photo's. The general rule I've heard about double posting is to wait 48 hours between doing a double in the same thread, but like I said, this guy can do no wrong for me :p

Just saying, but I bet a bunch of members would prefer smaller photo's, I just happen to like big ones from him, probably due to my computer and my high speed internet connection where I am at right now too.

Ditto
Bravo Minamoto Kobayashi
I love watching your rocket launches.
Post them any size you like!

And now a sugar rocket with a 4" shell attached on the top:

36760536360_d9c4c32332_h.jpg

4" Vs 3":

36986705112_edebafb569_h.jpg

The launch:

It is incredible the performance of my sugar rocket motor: my engine has lifted a massive 800 grams total weight almost istantly
and reached in a few seconds an altitude of about 300 meters!
I assure You that the explosion was very loud and there was a big echo around.

Last edited:
Cool. I guess you had to be there to hear the loud explosion. How long did the rocket run and how long after that was the explosion? Was wondering how fast it took close to a pound of payload to 300 meters. + rep

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Looking good Minamoto, the "space race" is on! :beer:
I must have missed it when you first posted your video of 9/11, this the first time I've seen it; very cool, and look at all the excersize you get by running for your life after lighting the fuse. :crackup: