Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mixed Greenies (mini-RPL style)

All 3 Sold, Paid and Shipped - More to come today and tomorrow (pls watch the BST posts - first PM gets priority!)

Cleaning house (WAY too many toys laying around...) - I have 2 of these brand new in the box, sold at QualityChinaGoods under the model L-ZX-BO2 as a 50mW CR123 green laser for $32.49, as you can see they do peak right under 50mW but after about 3 minutes they slowly fade down to the mid 30's (both are within 2mW or so of each other) - I don't want to make anything off them so I'll sell them for $35 each shipped (the $2.50 covers the PP fees and first class postage in the US, plus you'll have it in a couple of days as versus several weeks ordering it from China) ...

QCG_LZXBO2_4Sale.jpg

Also, I have one of these that was severely underpowered, it comes on nice and bright (actually bright as hell) but immediately drops to a stable 14-15mW each and every time, would be a great candidate to play with and tweak or just use the standard 12mm host for another build...I'm willing to take a hit on this one as the output is so freakin low, if you're looking for a nice pointer or something you wouldn't need safety glasses for, etc then at $22.50 shipped, this might be your huckleberry!

These all include laser, cheap-o chinese CR123 battery, and foam-lined gift box - PM if interested.

EDIT: If someone wants all 3 of these lasers, $80 shipped to your door in the USA (that's $17.50 under cost PLUS I'll eat the shipping and PP fees)

More stuff to come soon, I'm selling a couple of my 120-150mW greenies and a couple of Ultrafire 5mW rifle scopes that actually peak at over 30mW and hold a solid 20-25mW (great for paintball markers or ???) but I still have to find the invoice and see what I paid for them (now that TGD is out of business) - PM for details!

Last edited:

im intrested in all three for 80$ let meknow if they are available and ill send payment just let me know ur paypal!
thanks

ash

LAWL!!!
Quality and China don't go together :D

Sorry, I had to...
Nice lasers BTW!

duh

yea thanks i know....when i want somthing good and chinese ill order in from the corner.!

LMAO Spyder ... PM with PayPal info sent - sold pending payment.

I should have some other stuff up for sale in the next day or two as mentioned above (I wanted to post it last night but ended up working and now it looks like I might have to fill in tonight too) - Looks like I'll be selling a 125mW green in a KD50-style host as well as one (or two) 100mW+ Opto-style green pens, a <20mW green gunsight set (Ultrafire) and possibly a couple of the short green modules I posted about somewhere else (can't locate the thread at the moment) ... Keep your eyes on the threads!

i think on these FS threads, you should always update the original post telling people that they are sold, and save yourself from unnecessary pm's

just a thought

LMAO Spyder ... PM with PayPal info sent - sold pending payment.

I should have some other stuff up for sale in the next day or two as mentioned above (I wanted to post it last night but ended up working and now it looks like I might have to fill in tonight too) - Looks like I'll be selling a 125mW green in a KD50-style host as well as one (or two) 100mW+ Opto-style green pens, a <20mW green gunsight set (Ultrafire) and possibly a couple of the short green modules I posted about somewhere else (can't locate the thread at the moment) ... Keep your eyes on the threads!

I take it you didnt get my PM

Sorry - yours was the second one (I thought I PM'd you to let you know that...sorry about that!) ...