Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Miss the old DIY red lasers...so I built one

'quick and dirty' but still a nice labby Drake--thanks for sharing--inspiring too. who does not have an old PC PS just waiting to get re-purposed....and an empty one makes a nice roomy lab host too--I just paint them flat black. built in fan,-switch, and ac plug --best part--all free--I find desktops beside dumpsters and behind computer repair shops all the time.

Trevor

I still have yet to add a powerful 650nm to my wavelength collection.

This makes me really want one...

-Trevor

'quick and dirty' but still a nice labby Drake--thanks for sharing--inspiring too. who does not have an old PC PS just waiting to get re-purposed....and an empty one makes a nice roomy lab host too--I just paint them flat black. built in fan,-switch, and ac plug --best part--all free--I find desktops beside dumpsters and behind computer repair shops all the time.
Thanks! That's what I love about these computer PSUs, they are free. :D

I still have yet to add a powerful 650nm to my wavelength collection.

This makes me really want one...

-Trevor
That's surprising considering all the lasers in your sig, it seems most people start with red for their first high powered laser. For as cheap red laser diodes are these days you might as well give one a shot!