Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Misc. Laser parts

Hi,
I have surplus drivers, diodes, hosts, lenses etc that I'm sure someone could use, thinking I'd like to sell a few lots of items auction stile with a percentage of sales donating to LPF, why isn't there a permanent auction thread that does this?

94Z28

Hi,
I have surplus drivers, diodes, hosts, lenses etc that I'm sure someone could use, thinking I'd like to sell a few lots of items auction stile with a percentage of sales donating to LPF, why isn't there a permanent auction thread that does this?

I'm interested in some of this stuff definitely... but if you are gonna do it for some percentage to LPF then you should just post in donations; that is what they informed me to do with the C6 auction.

I might be interested in the drivers, depending on which ones you have. You can PM me or post. Won't know until you tell me what you have.

Sta

I'm definitely interested. What kinds of hosts do you have?

Last edited:
Looks like you're building up a que. Cuz I'm also interested in what's all available.