Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

mirrors

Not a brilliant shot, but took some scanners from work apart and took the mirrors out of them and made a little laser maze :D

mirrors.jpg

S

SenKat

You are wrong - that IS brilliant ! It seems to take me FOREVER to setup mirror shots for some reason...I cannot wait to get my optical table setup...then I'll be good to go !

Real nice -- You're on your way to doing something other than the "tricks". Try adding some red !! This is where invention really starts :)

Mike

thanks guys :D

it was a pain in the arse to get the mirrors setup, took about 45 mins of playing around, and i really should have been in bed, as i have now had 2 1/2 hours sleep and am back up again for work :( the problem with the mirrors is, you have a 360 x 360 degree angle they work on, so aswell as it bouncing the beam left, right, it can also go up down, so you have to try and keep everything squared up :( starting with a good non movable base for the laser i found helped out. I just setup the tripod rig and had it just about 3mm - 5mm off the top of the table

will try and have another play tonight when i get back if i dont fall asleep, got over 1,000 miles driving to do tomorrow. St Ives and back

Heres one I made with just 2 mirrors - the medicine cabinet and shower door .. I know its not great but if I had a tripod and some time it would be better.

Attachments

• dots.JPG
    dots.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 71