Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mini pop-up lem in s. Texas nov 13&14

I am trying to throw together a POP_UP Mini STEXLEM on Nov 13/14th in Freeport Tx :yh:

- got a warehouse lined up today and two of the 'Big Guys' from PL are comimg to town and bringng multi watt RGB full color projectors to do a 'free' show for us! These guys are true pros and you will really enjoy meeting them and seeing thier machines-- I will invite others too including Dr Chuck-owner of Aixiz lasers and some of the PL/LPF members from Austin amd DFW but even if none of them can make it -- we still have 300EVIL :evil:and Displaser!!!! :bowdown:

We will have a swap meet( I will have two complete SL argons for sale and you can see them both in action) and free food and beer at the Festival of Lights in Lake Jackson-- compliments on my BBQ team-:beer::beer::beer:- there is a cheap motel walking distance and I will talk to the owner soon to see about a cheap rate for a few rooms.

I got the warehouse for 150$ and will accept any donations to help pay for it-(or not)- I will start a thread over at PL too-- tell your friends invite anybody that is willing to sign a waiver-- all are welcome- It may be an all-nighter- bring stuff to sell or trade-- knivers and LED freaks are welcome too. Pets allowed. Crash in the warehouse on your air mattress-- Big fenced in parking lot--

I will have some red HeNes to sell and other items of interest. If it works there may be a bigger one at the same venue next fall. We have three small foggers- tables and chairs-scrims- and a small sound system already -- PM me if you have stuff to bring that we may need. Post in this thread what you are bringing to sell/trade.

Freeport Teaxs--

One hour south of Houston.

PM me with any questions.

Len

I wish you could be there to0-- ya big lug!!

Any Members of Lone Star Laser Fans-- please send a link to this thread to the other members- I am very busy sending out the GB lasers atm

I forgot to mention that there will be door prizes!!!!