Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Military Drones To Fly Over U.S. Cities

In terms of satellites watching us, a satellite would not be able to see much in significant resolution, on earth's surface. Not like the movies where they can capture license plates..Perhaps 6 pixels would fit on a license plate haha.

This is not true. I have a satellite picture somewhere of the World Trade Center after the attack. I cant remember what the resolution was, but it was a 40Mb JPG photo of the original. As most know JPGs are highly compressed, and low quality. I could zoom the picture to clearly see people walking around reading newspapers. The text of the newspaper was unreadable, but considering it was a JPG I'm sure the RAW image would give you full view what you were reading. So, if they can see a something as minute as a piece of text from space, then they can see anything.

And yes, I am paranoid. I live a clean and relatively crime free life for over 20 years now. I just dont like the fact every thing I say, type, watch, do, ect can easily be "tuned" into. This is called stalking in my country. You should need my permission to view my actions, I shouldn't have to be forced. Thats BS. What pisses me off even more is that people can sell this info. Where is my cut? How come I dont get any money?

Land of the free. Yeah, right. I love this country, but things are getting out of control really fast, and its seems no one cares. We are suppose to be monitoring them, not the other way around.

Lase

In terms of satellites watching us, a satellite would not be able to see much in significant resolution, on earth's surface. Not like the movies where they can capture license plates..Perhaps 6 pixels would fit on a license plate haha.

If they can do this without military budgeting imagine what they're doing with it.

Zoom in on any car.

Lase

-snip-

Last edited:
Found in under 30 seconds.

10o4qh2.jpg

Lase

Lol I was talking about the guy in the Canadian jersy. Lol didn't even see that flag :p

+1 anyway.

Lase

EDIT: Searching for this jersy

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Holy crap, that is frickin' crazy. I need me one of those cameras. Reminds me of:

They use that same visual in all the CSI series, LOL. They can take any crap photo, and see the wings on a fly through a reflection from a spoon laying under the corner of a rug in the back room, at night.. Its sooo full of crap.

Lase

They use that same visual in all the CSI series, LOL. They can take any crap photo, and see the wings on a fly through a reflection from a spoon laying under the corner of a rug in the back room, at night.. Its sooo full of crap.

People don't seem to realize that to get that much data out of a photo, it's got to be a damn good camera. And have the RAW files too.

Aparantly though, a friend of mine who is CSI in Brisbane, once told me that the TV show (the original) used to be pretty much accurate except for the amount of time it took to solve the crime. Not sure if it's true but it's interesting if it is.

I remember seeing a recent episode where UFC fighters were using DMT as training steroids. >_< I'd like to see anyone train in that condition.

Lase

Last edited:
If they can do this without military budgeting imagine what they're doing with it.

Zoom in on any car.

Lase

EDIT: +1 rep to the first one to spot the Canadian :beer:

WOW that is an awesome picture. As for the drone you have several options 1. Move to the woods they say it will fly over cities 2. Stay inside away from windows 3. Don't do anything illegal or 4. Deal with it. I will go with 4 I don't care if their watching me because I don't break any laws, just don't confiscate my lasers and I will be OK. :D
p.s. Most of them are Canadian that is a picture of a city in Canada
69mhqd.png

Also Canadian License plates
a3h6ip.png

Last edited:

Lase

p.s. Most of them are Canadian this is a picture of a city in Canada
snip

o.0 Fair enough. I didn't realise what city it was :p Well I'll attach the solution seeing as thers's more Canadians than I though.

As for the drone you have several options 1. Move to the woods they say it will fly over cities 2. Stay inside away from windows 3. Don't do anything illegal or 4. Deal with it.

1 & 2 won't work. As if they're going to confine anything like this to cities only, and they'll be fitted with infra-red cameras I'll bet. So being indoors won't help you.

3 - well what would we do with ourselves?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 324
You're right, the original CSI was not as bad. What I do find funny is how they run around acting like actual detectives. They only investigate the scene, do reports, and testify in court, LOL. They dont run in behind the cops during the arrest, or interview perps directly, ect.

You better hide your MAC , and IP addresses or you might end up on some exotic island (not for vacation purposes) :twak:

Lase

You better hide your MAC , and IP addresses or you might end up on some exotic island (not for vacation purposes) :twak:

That'd be ok if I bought the island :na:

Lase

Last edited:
Just don't point your laser at drones, because they probably triangulate or use the gps in your cell phone to vaporize your position with their own "slightly" larger one. Then a mini sweeper robot rolls to your position to sweep up the ash and put it in the dust bin. And the drones are really just black helicopters. :tinfoil:

Last edited: