Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

meter

Things

what kind of laser are you planning on measuring? if the power of the laser is to low, it won't show up. i don't know if this matters, but see the pics of the front of it? there is a switch that says YAG, CO2 and AR/DYE, i wonder if it woul measure dpss and diode lasers?

S

SenKat

Check out www.ophir.com for info on this meter...it CAN be a decent meter - and you could very well be in for a bidding war on this item, I am sorry to say :( BUT I have asked the seller (yesterday, in fact) if it comes with the sensors or not. he shows the cables, but without the sensors, it is worthless :( The sensors CAN run into the thousands of dollars for this meter...

G !

Daedal

As SenKat said... I saw it and passed on it. The sensor is the expensive part. With a good enough DMM and some reference, you could use the sensor without the meter. But this meter will probably run up into high heaven when it's ending (snipers... :mad:) It's an Ophir, and those are rather nice meters ;)

--DDL