Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Member Map

Good idea azzman372. Here is my exact coordinates as of this moment
39.90389 N ,105.02863 W
Or, if you'd rather
zip code 80031
Just look for the laser beam pointed to the stars, (as long as there aren't any aircraft around)
Or listen for the swearing. (d@*n broken photon emitter, WORK!)

:umbrella: (not sure what this emoticons for, but hardly anyone uses it)
Heeee HEEEE!

Just to help other people out, to get those coordinates, find the location where you want to set, right click on it and click the "whats here" and in the location bar it should display the coordinates.

Ps this is using google maps. Also you can just copy and paste the coordinates into google maps and it will show you the exact location

Last edited:
Add me please:
PersonGuyDude

I might have to hit up swimmingsurfer or Dag to LPM some stuff for me sometime ;)

Jacob, why was I moved to some field in the middle of Iowa? I'm definitely not there. Plus, I don't like Iowa much. :p

Hey, there are some pretty big "clumps" of LPF members on the East coast of the US. Should make for good LEMs. Still very few of us North of the border though.
I don't know what to make of the users in the middle of the Pacific Ocean though ?!?

I have an idea about starting a picture thread for members. Something like "submit a picture (or pictures) of your city/town/area."
Some nice sunny beach shots from Rio (and those incredible Rio `babes') would be nice to see at this time of year up here...the wet season is upon us...there are two types of weather here : Either it is raining OR it is about to be raining...;)
But I might muster up some shots from the "Temperate Rain Forest" that we call home around here. Might even work a subtle laser beam into it too.
Anybody think that this idea is worthwhile ?