Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

MEAN GREENIE! IT BURNS! NEW! I'm KEEPING IT!!

Re: 2 MEAN GREENIES! THEY BURN! MAKE OFFER!

let a dog play with a x85 beam could possibly be a fatal thing for it. i know they usually dont suggest anything over 5mW if you will be playing with animals

I'm sure that it is not a good idea to play with any dogs or cats with more than 5 maybe 10 mW but, I don't see how it would do more than serious eye damage, FATAL? come on ginester get back to reality.

S

SenKat

Chevy-SS..........

An incidental relection from the X-85 can do permanent damage to your vision. The ONLY laser I suggest playing with an animal with would be one of those department store $1 red lasers. They are about 1mw, or maybe even .3mw and would only induce momentary flashblindness.

You are right SenKat!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: The safety issues are very important both to protect you and pets, possibly even for the safety of neighbors and wildlife! :'( :'( :'( If you must have a green dot to play with pets at longer distance, and have considered all the downside risks, a well infrared filtered green laser with under 2 mW is the best choice. ;) I can get you these for $30. It would be cheeper, but I would need to test and maybe pot mod it down from 4 to 5 mW as they usually are when ordered. So why not play with the pets with the $2 red commonly found? ::) ::) PLAY SAFELY!!! ;D ;D ;D

I've got a 5mw red I usually use for kitty play, but I swear when I have the True30 Green out, I have to hide from them or they still try to attack the dot.

Do they make lasershades for pets? *lol*

Laq

JohnnyBra said:
I've got a 5mw red I usually use for kitty play, but I swear when I have the True30 Green out, I have to hide from them or they still try to attack the dot.

Do they make lasershades for pets? *lol*

Something like this you mean??

kitty-glasses.jpg

:cool:

Re: A MEAN GREENIE! IT BURNS! MAKE OFFER!

I like the kitty shades! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Still, use low mW to play with pets PLEASE!

O.K. In case you are reading this, and did not notice, I have sold the Galileo! What a great laser it is! I am still offering the Nova Lasers X-85 for $150 including shipping and Insurance in the ConUS! Ask SenKat if he likes his!!! LaserGlow also has some of the best lasers at great (for their quality and features) prices! They are going to help me get a really great blue laser before long! I hope to buy a 473 nm blue laser at near 10 mW peak output power and without help from my laser enthusiast pals and LaserGlow I don't think it would be possible. So THANKS Justin & LaserGlow, Daedal and EVERYONE!!! :) :) :) I still do need to sell some things to raise $ if you have any gal to get Holiday gifts for please do ask me! Several of my creations in jewelry can be seen at:
http://www.custombyglenn.com/gallery.cfm
When I can, I will also want to give back to support this Forum The people here are doing us a great service in informing and being a real online community, and I don't take it lightly so THANKS to all you people!! both moderators or contributors! ;D ;D ;D

Oh yeah! The dichro's can be sent for $4 ea. they are more transparent to blue and green, more reflective to yellow and red size about 22 mm X 48 mm look gold in reflected light, blue looking through them. Ask soon as I only have 4 left! ;)

S

SenKat

Scopeguy - I will take all four of your Dichros ! Wait to ship them until I have returned your meter to you :) I will enclose payment with the meter, saving processing fees, etc :) since you want $4.00 each - I assume (safely) that $20 will cover all 4 :)

Re: Dichros Sold

Sold those dichros, but I think I can get more. Please ask if anyone wants one (or some). :cool:

SenKat has one and I think he's happy with it, why not ask him? Also he is being a great friend and testing my LPM so Thanks and I hope to return the favor! Hey All! Did you all see the "MAKE OFFER" part?

ngiapy

Hey i've been browsing around and i just registered. Was wondering if you have sold it already, will pm you soon! :D

Well Thanks to all of those who are and have helped me get the lasers I wanted and those I have! I am close to getting the Blue laser, and may have a couple of more red lasers soon. I had a real pal who goes by the handle Death Angel on this forum who made me a great red laser and Daedal who made me a great Bluray so, Thanks!!! :) :) :) I especially thank these two both! I still may sell the Nova Green laser, but it may not be necessary! Remember to alert me if you need gifts for the ladies I make jewelry and when she's happy it is a happy house! ;D ;D

T

timelord

scopeguy20 said:
Remember to alert me if you need gifts for the ladies I make jewelry and when she's happy it is a happy house! ;D ;D

I like your philosophy scopeguy20 ;)

THANKS TO ALL THE FORUM GREAT FRIENDS! By the way, if you missed the changes, please re-read the orig. post! Pals here and elsewhere have made it possible for me to get great laser info. and deals for others and myself. Looks like I should be getting the blue LaserGlow before long too! Thanks so much toDaedal, Death Angel (Tom), Freyth, SenKat and others! By the way, Timelord! I may have Santa's ear so, what does the lady with you like? Any favorite color or type of item? Thanks again all, hope your Holiday is filled with joy, love and companionship!