Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

McDonalds Gift Card

Benm

In Ukraine, where my wife is from, McD uses better tasting meat and the fries must use a different oil because they taste much better, their menu is pretty much the same, but they do have a few differences. A Big Mac in Ukraine is a good tasting sandwich but here, so so to not so good. Also, food is cheap in that country because they pay their employees nothing! I can buy a bottle of great beer in Ukraine for 25 cents each.

It could be that the ukraine is adopting standards that comply with the EU ones. This is not uncommon for countries that border the EU and have major trade connections to it.

The downside of it is that the price level will probably go up as well, especially in countries that aspire to become EU members at some point (and half of the ukraine seems to have that ambition).

As long as they don't join the euro currency zone you have a good chance of getting things cheap for a while. I was there a couple of years ago and it was pretty cheap already. I'm not really sure how that developed since the fall of the hryvna, but i doubt things have gotten much more expensive if expressed in hard currency.