Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

May I start a Raffle? *Cancelled* It SOLD

KiLLrB

If it pleases the forum and respective owners/members I would like to do a raffle for my 150mW Opto which I am selling in my sig but I would like to make sure it is ok to do so first. I have checked with all my state and local laws and I am legally allowed to do such a thing in my state. Please let me know what you guys think... If there are any questions concerning the legality please PM me.

Thanks,
Bryan

Last edited:

Re: May I start a Raffle?

Plan on donating any of the profits??

Seems like it would be more acceptable if you were supporting the forum in some way.

KiLLrB

Plan on donating any of the profits??

Seems like it would be more acceptable if you were supporting the forum in some way.

Ya I could do that. I would do 40 tickets at $5 a piece and donate $20 to the forums that would leave me $180 - shipping. if that seems fair to you guys i will do that. That way even if you dont win you have donated to the forums and had a little fun in the process.

im in for at least 1 if you decide to start the raffle, considering the price per ticket wil be $5

Sounds good, I should be in for 1 aswell... I NEVER win these though, I have horrible luck.

KiLLrB

Well sorry folks It has been sold. Hopefully someone else could one soon :D