Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mario's Giant Stuff Sale

Ok guys, I need some cash so I'm throwing together a giant pile of stuff to sell, I'll probably be adding stuff over the weekend as I dig it up.

ALL ITEMS ARE GUARANTEED NON-DOA UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

Original Coherent thermopile sensor and amp board, already modded to give 1mV per mW output, just add a PSU and DMM - reads lasers up to 10 watts - $250

Click Image to Enlarge

Universal LCD panel driver board - grab a cheap LCD panel off ebay and you've got yourself a working monitor, VGA and DVI inputs, will include user manual pdf with purchase - $75

Click Image to Enlarge

Old Pentium Laptop (around 166 mhz I think, and 64 megs of ram) works, no psu included, battery pack is dead, will include both CD ROM and floppy drives. - $25

Click Image to Enlarge

HP small form factor Pentium 4 PC, 512mb ram, 40gb HDD INCLUDES WINXP PRO LICENSE KEY - $50

Click Image to Enlarge

2W 808nm (wavelength verified) TEC cooled cmount laser diode assembly - $50
Click Image to Enlarge

CREST B/W security camera with huge zoom lens - $25
Click Image to Enlarge

Coherent 60w (yes, 60 watts) 830nm lensed diode brick, water cooled - $150 (discount available if you purchase the Acopian psu together with the diode)
Click Image to Enlarge

Uranium Glass Jar, glows bright green under 405nm, has a small chip on one side - $20
Click Image to Enlarge

Power Supplies:
All the below power supplies are very high quality supplies taken from medical laser equipment.

Power One 24v 15A, 5v 8A, 24v 4A switchmode - $40
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1181169/CIMG1913.JPG

Power One 12v 6.8A linear, $30
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1181169/CIMG1911.JPG

Power One 5v 2A, +/-12v 0.4A linear, $30
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1181169/CIMG1904.JPG

Power One +/-12v 0.4A linear, $20
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1181169/CIMG1907.JPG

Acopian 5v 150A switchmode, frame is slightly bent - works perfect $100, good for powering the 60w diode brick
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1181169/CIMG1928.JPG

Last edited:

Nice pile-o-stuff-- wish i was not broke-- I still have to pay my speeding ticket from SELEM-

-btw it was a pleasure meeting and rooming w/ you.

when and wheres the next LEM
you are attending??

i am planning on FLEM in Orlando for sure

peace--Len

Nice pile-o-stuff-- wish i was not broke-- I still have to pay my speeding ticket from SELEM-

-btw it was a pleasure meeting and rooming w/ you.

when and wheres the next LEM
you are attending??

i am planning on FLEM in Orlando for sure

peace--Len

Yeah it was awesome meeting everyone although the drive was way too long - I will probably be doing SELEM again next year but FLEM is just too far.

Added items:

Cute little Uniphase 632nm HeNe with 12v power brick - $30 (approx 1mW) SOLD
Click Image to Enlarge

Precision optics assembly with plastic sealing case to keep out dust - has lots of mirrors, lenses, beamsplitters, a TEC cooled laser diode of unknown power, and who knows what else. Optics are coated for red/IR - $30 - 1 sold, 2 left
Click Image to Enlarge

Beefy ceramic power resistors and large wafer switches
Click Image to Enlarge

Ceramic wirewound power resistors:
27 ohm 10 watts - $3 each
60 ohm 3 watts $ 2 each
50 ohm 5 watts $3 each
30 ohm 2 watts $2 each

Wafer switches: $1 each

Last edited:
If I got the Acopian PSU with the 60W would it be basically plug and play assuming I set it to the right current? How much discount are we talking if I were to buy them both? :D And also, what would be a good current to run that beast at?

Does the beam on the 60W come out as a line or a dot? I'm quite interested. Is it pulsed or CW (I'm a noob w/ EXTREME powers)

Also, I'm guessing it needs a pump and radiator (and there are hoses coming out of the unit)? Is the Power Supply for it running off 110V or 220V and would a normal household outlet run it (how many Amps does it need)?

And lastly, how much do you estimate to ship a thing like that? It may be possible for me to pick it up, but I'm really not sure yet. I'm from NYC.

Last edited:
The coherent diode brick's internal lenses focus the output to a very fine line a few inches from the aperture, if you found a good size cylinder lens I bet you could get some serious power density.

It sets fire to most materials in seconds :)

I'll knock off $25 if you buy the PSU and the diode together.

It's not plug and play, you will need to either modify the PSU or get/make a giant resistor to drop the voltage. The diode needs about 3.5v 60-90 amps.

Bump, this sale ends Sunday at noon, EST so if you're interested in anything please ask.

Got my optics case and I love it. Has some great optics in there, and Very nice adjustable mounts as well!
Great price at $30+10(shipping...that thing is heavy:D, well built.)
Thanks for getting it out to me so quickly!:wave: