Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

made myself a 405nm module

I've been waiting for almost a month to get my Blu sled from Wiiroom. He shipped, now it's lost ,now the quality is poor, now you wait.
Have modules - Want Blu ----------

Mike

Hemlock Mike said:
I've been waiting for almost a month to get my Blu sled from Wiiroom.  He shipped, now it's lost ,now the quality is poor, now you wait.  
Have modules - Want Blu ----------

Mike

what!!!

S

SenKat

I THINK Mike is translating his emails for us.....HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I am telling you, folks - if you ever get teh opportunity to speak to Mike on the telephone, he really SHOULD have his own TV program ! He makes me laugh SO hard sometimes !!!

Simply put, I ordered a bluRay sled from some guy named Wiiroom.  He supposedly shipped on Aug. 9th and its gone.  He won't give me a shipping number and like many of them "over there" uses the language problems as a shield.  Hey - Amelican -- you speekie proper English or I no answer.
He said he'd ship another and SUDDENLY ---- quality problems delay new shippment.

Watch out for this creep.  He always replies with no answers. Sometimes I have to laugh too :'(

Mike