Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lucklaser

Was thinking about buying two lases from lucklaser.com just wondering if anyone have any good info on the company thanks peeps

Last edited:

Please look at this posting:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/complete-guide-owning-lasers-please-read-82066.html#post1179087

Under trusted laser companies:

TRUSTED LASER COMPANIES:
It is hard to find trusted companies who sell lasers but luckily you can avoid previous member’s mistakes. Below is a list of trusted companies who sell lasers. Some companies guarantee delivery and they will be noted
LaserBTB
Dragon Lasers
Survival Lasers (US site)
Survival Lasers (International site)
Laser Glow
Optotronics
NOVAlasers

There are reasons why a company does NOT appear on the list.

not easy as a newcomer knowing what companies are bad or not.

ScottW

There are reasons why a company does NOT appear on the list.

Well in some cases, the reason is just that it is an old list. :p

For example, JetLasers is not on that list yet they are very much Trusted around here. :beer:

But I agree, there are many places that rank above Lucklaser -- including the ones on that list.

Last edited:
not easy as a newcomer knowing what companies are bad or not.

I understand your problem, I'm in the same boat too. (Check my message count.)

However, even a newcomer can take the right steps to avoid getting ripped-off by some questionable company. The first step is to use the search function to see how the reputation of a company's name appears in messages. Search "Wicked Lasers" and you'll find a lot of negative message about their company. Search "Dragon Lasers" and you find a lot of positive messages about their company. A company might have a great looking web page, but be a real screw job for what you pay for. This forum is a real gold mind of information.

The second thing to do is take your time, read lots of messages and consider your options carefully. it may take you several weeks to decide or even several months, BUT by carefully seeing what others found you avoid potential problems.

Last of all, I gave you the link to the thread, "Complete guide to owning lasers- Please Read". Please take the time to read and re-read the first message in the thread. Also, take a long look at "TRUSTED LASER COMPANIES". The the first message in that thread has links to all of the companies. Personally, I consider that one message one of the most important posting on this forum.

Sincerely,

Bob Diaz

ScottW

The first step is to use the search function to see how the reputation of a company's name appears in messages. Search "Wicked Lasers" and you'll find a lot of negative message about their company. Search "Dragon Lasers" and you find a lot of positive messages about their company. A company might have a great looking web page, but be a real screw job for what you pay for. This forum is a real gold mind of information.

^^^ Good advice. ^^^ No one thread will give you all you need to know.

I would add that when Searching, be sure to look at the DATES on the messages you find. There have been companies that did well and lots of positive messages were posted, but then they "went downhill" and the more recent posts cite problems. Be sure you view some recent experiences as well as old posts, in case the company's performance has improved or deteriorated over time.