Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lucklaser

Tmack

Yah the laser is most likely mode hopping. May be caused by temperature, or quality of cells, or it may just be the overall quality of the dpss process.

Ok thanks my next laser is gonna be a medium high powered green around 400mw or so I think I love my blue but its almost too strong to play with and wearing goggles isnt always the most fun. But no choice with 2w lasers

Ok thanks my next laser is gonna be a medium high powered green around 400mw or so I think I love my blue but its almost too strong to play with and wearing goggles isnt always the most fun. But no choice with 2w lasers
It is, however, more fun than eye damage:cool:

They may be nderspec mine haven't been so far except cheap pen types but the hosts are quality still and inexpensive

Shipping is fast I'll give them that, and prices are good. However, on my "2 watt laser" from them, if you pull the module out, says 1.6 watt right on it. Also, the lens they use is acrylic and mine just melted. When I asked about a replacement (1 year warranty , right in the product page) they told me that I had to buy something else to have them send me a lens , and that they don't offer free repair after three months. Do not buy from lucklaser /civillaser

Shipping is fast I'll give them that, and prices are good. However, on my "2 watt laser" from them, if you pull the module out, says 1.6 watt right on it. Also, the lens they use is acrylic and mine just melted. When I asked about a replacement (1 year warranty , right in the product page) they told me that I had to buy something else to have them send me a lens , and that they don't offer free repair after three months. Do not buy from lucklaser /civillaser

Wow thats just sad... knew their lasers must be crap but thats just insane, why you have to buy something when they sell lasers of crap quality that to me should be covered under warranty.

I had same experience with their 2w blue but my lenses havent burnt or melted lol acrylic with that kinda heat? How cheap can you get... Gotta want one of Blords 3 plus watt lasers

I've got two one sucks ones nice I dropped the sucks one a couple times though