Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPS Shipping and tracking questions.

Lagomorpha

Hi all! I have a few questions regarding the LPS shipping and tracking. It says it ships from Ontario, China and Jersey(and more, but these are the ones relevant to my location). I figured mine would either ship from Jersey or China, but is there a chance that Ontario is the Ontario California location, and not Ontario Canada? Because today it gave me the tracking info and one said Guanshou and the other part said Chino CA(which is about 15 minutes or so from Ontario California, according to a brief Google maps search)Screenshot_20191227-123955_Chrome.jpgAnother thing I noticed is that it gave me two tracking numbers, one from USPS and another from SUA(Whatever that may be). I was wondering, is it shipping in two parts? Which location should I trust it's shipping from if it is just one? How long should the wait be? I live up in Northern California, about an hour or so from the Oregon border.Screenshot_20191227-124054_Parcels_compress0.jpg
Anyways! Thanks for your time,

Io.

P.s. I had some other questions, I think, but I forgot em'. I could just edit once I remember or maybe just add another post in this thread after others post.

Reactions: GSS

GSS

The only thing I got when I googled SUA is it's ocean cargo shipping.
Iv'e had things shipped to me from a location 5 miles away from me and through the USPS system it traveled all over the state to get to me.
You just never know with Tommy and LPS??

Just want to add that unless you asked for the item to be shipped in 2 parts I don't think LPS would do it.
Lithium battery's only ship by land or sea I think?? so if there are cells in your order could be why?

Last edited:
It is likely sitting in customs right now. It takes them a couple of days to release items when it s a normal time of the year. You may not get another update until next year. Once it has left customs you'll know because you should get updates of it traveling to different stations along your route.

Lagomorpha

The only thing I got when I googled SUA is it's ocean cargo shipping.
Iv'e had things shipped to me from a location 5 miles away from me and through the USPS system it traveled all over the state to get to me.
You just never know with Tommy and LPS??

Just want to add that unless you asked for the item to be shipped in 2 parts I don't think LPS would do it.
Lithium battery's only ship by land or sea I think?? so if there are cells in your order could be why?
No cells in this order. Thank you both for the heads up.

Lagomorpha

Bump. Has anybody has experience with "SUA" or tracking in general from LPS? Do I trust the USPS tracking number, the SUA or both for my info?
Thanks again for your time, sorry for the double post, I'm just confused as to if it was returned or if they were just relaying info overseas or not. At first it said Guangzhou and them it aloft Chino Ca and then it started saying Guangzhou again and the USPS hasn't updated in another day from the SUA

Thanks again!
Io(Eye-Oh)