Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPM'd ebay pens

Received all 3 laser pens today, awesome thanks and got my new EaglePair glasses in too!!

:D

Last edited:

I wish USPS would hurry up :) They still show Monday the 4th as delivery date. Mail already ran today. I sent them an email asking whats up :p I'll post pics and take a video of them (in a new thread) when they arrive.
-Shane

I wish USPS would hurry up :) They still show Monday the 4th as delivery date. Mail already ran today. I sent them an email asking whats up :p I'll post pics and take a video of them (in a new thread) when they arrive.
-Shane
:wtf: idk what is taking them so long it doesn't appear to even have left my local post office :undecided: it's weird because both of yours were shipped the exact same way on the exact same day

I am editing this, because USPS is now showing that my shipment is in Tampa, FL. Per further study, I have found that all shipments going through Louisiana and/or Georgia, were delayed do to the Super Bowl...

Last edited:
Shipping cost has increased to $8 because I get insurance on every one I send so it is closer to $8 not $7 as originally calculated.

ATTENTION there is a big snowstorm coming where I live they are saying 2ft+ so chances are I will lose power for a little while so any orders made may be delayed up to 1 week, thanks for your understanding

ATTENTION there is a big snowstorm coming where I live they are saying 2ft+ so chances are I will lose power for a little while so any orders made may be delayed up to 1 week, thanks for your understanding
Good luck, but most important, stay warm and safe there.

I put in a solar power system many years ago. But I do need to keep the snow swept off of the solar panels and try to limit my power usage during long spells of inclement weather. I still have the grid connection as backup, but that is pretty much useless because around here the grid goes down so often with weather related issues. The primary reason I went solar power here in the first place.

How did the IR filter work out? Depending upon the quality of the IR filter, it can impact your non-IR readings as well due to the VLT (Visible Light Transmission) rating of the filter at 532nm. I hope that you were provided with that data so that you can compensate the readings accordingly.

Bob

djtomt

Brendon-
I'll take the MAG92A (type 1) ~20mW IR $33.40, please, and 1 battery.

PM me how to send you the dough.

Thanks very much, man! +1

Brendon-
I'll take the MAG92A (type 1) ~20mW IR $33.40, please, and 1 battery.

PM me how to send you the dough.

Thanks very much, man! +1

Pls wait 24 hours (till tomorrow around 10:00pm), info #2 applies in this situation

D

Deleted member 37156

You re posted the post I deleted after complaints?

Really?

See you in 14 days.

Ped

Last edited by a moderator: