Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPM built into a t-shirt

Baahh! Who cares about ravers, emos, goths or whatever!!

This is more interesting:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd99gyE4jCk[/media]
::)

Switch

Hell Yeah! And more on topic.I suppose the thinkgeek tshirts use different technology? :-/ :p The glow sticks are probably just pretty shiny lights, like lasers, Philips Lumalive light emitting diode textiles, and UV fluorescent tattoos.

Yeah, UV fluorescent stuff:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pASv9NfZvpg&feature=related[/media]
IDK ::)

Just letting of some steam because I'm bored.

Deal with glowsticks: Raves are drug parties. People primarily use ecstatsy, and when you swing a glowstick while high on it, it looks intoxicating, because it changes colors and stuff like that. They are also interesting to dance with. If any of you were wondering, yes, i have been to a couple raves, AND I LOVE TECHNO. I don't do drugs though.

Switch

Spyderz20x6 said:
Deal with glowsticks: Raves are drug parties. People primarily use ecstatsy, and when you swing a glowstick while high on it, it looks intoxicating, because it changes colors and stuff like that. They are also interesting to dance with. If any of you were wondering, yes, i have been to a couple raves, AND I LOVE TECHNO. I don't do drugs though.

I was just making a short crap video with your avatar , a dancing seagull and Trance's Raver Fantasy as a sountrack :D Can't find the track to download anywhere though....talk about boredom.

I really cant stand ravers. sure they're great people, but its only because they're so hopped up they dont know whats going on. Ever talk to a raver when not high? They are depressed as all hell because of the havoc that MDMA has wreaked on their brain.

But I would also like to add that I think scene chicks can be hot as all hell.

Spyderz20x6 said:
AND I LOVE TECHNO.

Hey dude, so do I. Apparently all music and video games are 10x better while high on something. I wouldn't know for sure though, because I've sworn off smoking and drugs for life.
Booze is... another thing xD And that Philips stuff is awesome, I want that stuff at clubs.

Im more into scene and rave, however have never touched drugs, apart from too much alcohol. I dont do emo. Noooo, i just like to go to a good enter shikari gig an go mental, throw my glow sticks at stuff and go in the mosh pits. And yes i agree some scene chicks are hot haha :D
But on topic, yeah a power meter in a tshirt would be cool. With a light up output graph too! haha that would be awesome.

Switch

Here's another on topic post ::)

Attachments

• WARNING021.JPG
    WARNING021.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 68
Haha, yes... Love the picture! Anyway, mosh pits are fun... i just so happen to LOVE fighting.