Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF Members....Best People In World

Hi,
I am Ed "eac67gt". This membership is actually my son's Mike " mrcrouse".
He has been away finishing his degree and I have been helping keep his shop running by doing the machining and handling the sales.
Recently we decided the shop needed enlarged and attempted to start project while he was home on holiday break. In the construction I managed to injure myself twice being getting around is difficult due to my disability. Nevertheless I battled on.
This whole time some members requested orders but understood and were willing to wait. Now I managed to fall on ice and trashed my knee and to make things worse my mother passed away.
The members patiently waiting on orders have been very gracious and said they would wait however long necessary for me to handle the loss and heal up.
I am overwhelmed by the selflessness of these members.

Thank you for your patience and concern. As I said in title the people I have experienced in this forum have been some of the best in the world.
Thanks again and everyone have a great day!
Ed "eac67gt"

Last edited:

"selflessness" but it doesn't matter as the intention was there:beer: Wishing you a speedy recovery:)

Thanks for the correction. You got the intent correct. Words are tough for me as it is one of the things I am trying to relearn since my brain surgery years ago. I love typing messages because there was a point I couldn't.
Thanks again.
Ed

Thanks for everything Ed :friend: As my father always said "I'll be talking at you"

My condolences for the loss of your mother Ed and multiple injuries. Heal up and take your time. They're only laser hosts please take care of your needs right now.
Cheers
Jeff

Selfishness, lol! I knew it was you and your son, didn't know who was who. Thanks for clarifying Ed. Hope you get bitter.

;) hope caught and got my little joke there!

edit: Seriously though, must be tough. I fear the day when my mother passes and having physical issues is no fun either. On a positive, I'm jealous of you having all that equipment for doing your metalwrk and everything else!

Last edited:
Logged on as myself for once instead of under Mike's account. :wave:

Any how again I want to thank everyone for kind words and understanding. In tough times it is a boost to have kind words and encouragement. I am humbled by peoples responses.

Everyone have a great week!

Ed