Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF Forum "Movie"

Ace82

I vote yes. I've already made a video (soon to share) that I kind of made "on the fly" with a cool soundtrack with 2 reds, 3 greens, and 1 blu-ray in the fog. (with 3 people) :cool: Anyway, we can make different videos, maybe use different ones periodically, or collaborate different clips, submit for ranking or something. All in all, It seems like a great idea!

Before we can do anything, we are going to need as many people as we can to give us permission.

I'll give anybody +1 Rep if they give give us permission to use their videos!

why dont we make a thread where we can start gathering different videos and images?
(it'll make it easier when the compilation time comes..(lol yeah, it is a prophecy))

nikokapo said:
why dont we make a thread where we can start gathering different videos and images?
(it'll make it easier when the compilation time comes..(lol yeah, it is a prophecy))
Where should we put the new thread?

multimedia?

also, i was thinking about this:

u know those UV things or those materials that glow in the dark (charged with light)?

what if someone could get hands on a big sized square board of the material and kinda "draw" on it in the dark with a laser....is it possible? (the laser would charge it for some seconds)

nikokapo said:
multimedia?

u know those UV things or those materials that glow in the dark (charged with light)?

what if someone could get hands on a big sized square board of the material and kinda "draw" on it in the dark with a laser....is it possible? (the laser would charge it for some seconds)
Haha, I already have a video of that. I wrote "LPF" with my Blu-Ray and then I scribbled all over the board after that. I'll post it once I get on my other computer that has that video.

amazing!! cant wait to see it..

i wonder where i can get a square sized thing like that in here..

Ace82

nikokapo said:
multimedia?

Yeah, I've already done that too. I bought a crap load of glow-in-the-dark paint and applied it to a white posterboard. Blu-Ray all the Way! :p

Switch

That's definetly necessary for the video :cool: But you also HAVE to use a spirograph and maybe some gratings on it :D

spirograph on photo luminiscent material? awesome stuff!!

what about turning off some street lights after lighting a match?

I vote yes!

For the beginning it could just show a firecracker being lit by a laser from 5 or so feet away and when it explodes and fills the screen with white is when the title should show.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

im all in!! let me know if I can help with anything

some of my vids:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZBIYqQDbZk[/media]

This was back when it was only putting out 130mW:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIBpjjbVarU[/media]

LOL its a LOT better now...

i've got a 640x480 version of my bluray time tunnel that i turned into the GIF for my avatar, as well as my really nice color mixing pictures, i can post these again if you guys want

wooooooolazer said:
I vote yes!

For the beginning it could just show a firecracker being lit by a laser from 5 or so feet away and when it explodes and fills the screen with white is when the title should show.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D
For some reason I didn't see this post, I like that idea though! We have a problem though, not enough people are giving us permission to use their videos. Maybe I should make a prototype movie in Movie Maker, and then ask permission to use the videos from the people that posted them?

styropyro said:
[quote author=wooooooolazer link=1205537392/30#43 date=1205876444]I vote yes!

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D
For some reason I didn't see this post, I like that idea though! We have a problem though, not enough people are giving us permission to use their videos. Maybe I should make a prototype movie in Movie Maker, and then ask permission to use the videos from the people that posted them?[/quote]

I shot some vids and pics last night. preety cool.

Ill post them soon