Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lots of stuff for sale

please only post reasonable offers. this stuff appearantly cost money to begin with so i wont take 5$ for something that cost 20$. all the items listed are brand new except for the 60gb hdd from my ps3 and the ps3 hd extender.

all shipping cost will be extra and will depend on where you live.

uv reactive clear coat paint. this paint sells for 20-25$. make me an offer but asking around 16$ a can. all are new bought for a 360 mod but never used. colors: green, pink, purple, blue, and a can of black/eraser for any mistakes. heres a link to the clear neon site for any info: http://www.clearneon.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=2

seagate SATA 5400rpm 60gb hdd from a ps3(upgraded to 120gb) make an offer

vans bi-fold wallet brand new. bought but never used. make offer

mutant mods purple EL wire pc mod kit. make offer

ps2 laser lens khs-400b

ps3 hard drive extender. use any 3.5" hdd with your ps3. make offer

thermaltake 80mm pc led fan. make offer

new batt charger for 10440, 14500, 18760, etc... DX sku 4151.  i have 2 for 12$ each.

I would go $5 on the EL-wire kit :)
Edit, I probably need a couple of cans ov you UV-reactive spray-paint, (blue and purple) as well-$16ea?
What would shipping be to the "Pacific Norwest"-USA?
DH

schrecken already bought the green and purple paints. postage would be 5-10$ for priority flat rate box.

artix

I was thinking about replacing my PS3's HDD. I never knew it had an extender. I am just wondering... If the PS3's HDD already has one. And can I take it off and then use it with a pc HDD?

Artix said:
I was thinking about replacing my PS3's HDD. I never knew it had an extender. I am just wondering... If the PS3's HDD already has one. And can I take it off and then use it with a pc HDD?
ps3 hdd extender is made by team executer. you can use any 3.5" hdd(sata unless you have some kind of adapter) so if you have a bigger hdd layin around you can use it. the ps3 takes any 2.5 sata hdd as long as its about 5400rpm. you shouldnt use a 7200rpm drive insode a ps3 unless it has its own power supply b/c it causes freezes and lagging.

heres a topic about the hdd extender:
http://www.hdtvarcade.com/hdtvforum/index.php?showtopic=10547&mode=threaded&pid=117313