Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking to buy a new laser, need help deciding.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Well I bought the laser and tried my luck. I ended up burning down the dorms, and blinding my left eye. Now I have been expelled from college and am awaiting trail for 3rd degree murder of 2 students and arson. I should have listened to you guys, I don't know what I was thinking.

Ok, looks like we've got ourselves another blatant troll. :tsk:
This is not humorous to say the least.
You escaped a neg rep, because I've given out too much positive rep in the last 24 hours.

Last edited:

GSS

Well I bought the laser and tried my luck. I ended up burning down the dorms, and blinding my left eye. Now I have been expelled from college and am awaiting trail for 3rd degree murder of 2 students and arson. I should have listened to you guys, I don't know what I was thinking.
Hey I see you like football,
what do you think of the New England Patriot's and their great Super Bowl win:beer:

Encap

Ok, looks like we've got ourselves another blatant troll. :tsk:
This is not humorous to say the least.
You escaped a neg rep, because I've given out too much positive rep in the last 24 hours.

Probably troll--if not still is pathetic.

Last edited:

Razako

This post goes under the category of "How NOT to make friends and influence people":tired: