Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking to buy 1W+ Laser Pointer $150-$200

Looking to buy a nice 1W laser pointer with a budget of $150 to $200. Anyone have anything like that they want to sell please PM me. Thank you!

madog

If either of you are interested in a TANK007 built by Flaminpyro send me a PM. I will send pictures if you like or use a middleman. It has a DFW 445 lens and uses one 18650 battery. It also has a copper heatsink. It is set to a modest 570mw but for 20 dollars Flaminpyro will take it apart and turn it up. Or you could have someone else turn it up if you trust them. One watt or more will be easy to achieve with this host. I will include two batteries, the tripod, and a charger for $175 plus shipping. This is a very sexy host, just do a search and see for yourself. I have kept this host in very good shape.
PM me if you are interested.

madog

$150! This unit is capable of a watt or more.

Last edited:

BERFIN

$150! This unit is capable of a watt or more.

Hey send me some pics of it and a video and if i like what i see ill make you a fair offer. (prolly not 150 considering the current output but idk lets see it 1st lol)
:beer:

madog

Sorry, I'm not going any lower. This is a top shelf host in great condition. Besides if the buyer wants more power the current can be raised. You will not find a unit with these components in this condition for any cheaper! Read the post again to see whats included. Good luck on your mission though.

BERFIN: Just open the damn thing up yourself and tweak the current. At the lower setting the diode probably has even less strain than a higher-power setting one.

Hi everyone, I have bought a laser I am happy with. Thank you everyone for all your offers!

yes, as have I. the payment just cleared and DTR shipped my laser! thanks all for your help.