Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for somebody to build me a attachenemt

Hey lpf, I recently bought a wicked lasers arctic and I'm currently looking if somebody can custom build me a focus lens (adjustable)

Anodized black or silver metal
pm me your price estimates for this job

Last edited:

BobMc

I'm guessing that to build a beam expander that would thread onto your WL, with the lens mounted correctly would be more ( much ) than the 149.00 that WL would charge you. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm guessing not ?? But best wishes.:)

It's just a matter of knowing what you are making and if you have the right tools to do the job :)

diachi

It's just a matter of knowing what you are making and if you have the right tools to do the job :)

Well yes, but the same could be applied making literally anything...

What Bob is getting at is that you can likely just buy what you need for much cheaper than getting it custom made. So unless you need different specs from what WL offers, you'd be better just buying their expander.

Expander | 10x Adjustable Focus Beam Expander | Wicked Lasers

Last edited:
Oh that's pretty pricey then since I'm Canadian it comes to over 250-300 Canadian range

diachi

Oh that's pretty pricey then since I'm Canadian it comes to over 250-300 Canadian range

Still a reasonable price for a beam expander, they aren't cheap if you want a professional build.

It's over $1000 CAD for a 10x from Thorlabs.