Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for Mirrors or Light bending glass

Well thats the best part of living in the "country"......only thing out where the beam was heading is the woods (it was down pouring last night as well). it is very thick and goes on forever, thats where i take my ATV out to ride. Id never do this in Tampa since its too heavily populated but i live in a town with 5000 people and its in a large area :p

I am very aware of my surroundings and burning my window was an accident when i was aligning the mirrors :undecided: Then i switched to my red laser pen to finish aligning them :D

Laik

Yes, faty. The goggles i am giving you, you must wear at all times inside. You can only take them off when pointing outside at distances. It may not look bright, but it is near UV so the power is still there, you just can't see it that good.

yes 80mW of 405 will still burn things as well....safety should be your #1 priority and part of that is knowing your surroundings at ALL times

oh you'd feel it if it hit your skin, it'd be warm at first and if you were dumb and didn't move then yes it'd burn