Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for CNI style laser

Im not sure if "CNI" style is entirely correct but its what ive known them as. The laser more specifically is the the 2AAA pen host with glossy black finish and gold accents. Dragonlasers sells them as the "Viper" and Novalasers call theirs the "X-Series." But im not too keen on spending $80~$100 on a 15mW just cause i like the host.

Do you guys happen to know any other retailers that have these? I recently purchased an ebay laser that looks strikingly similar to these hosts but i will only know for sure when it arrives.

Heres what i bought: Newest 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen Bright 5 mw Powerful Light Beam Gold &black | eBay

At $20 shipped i figured it wouldn't hurt to try, you can't exactly rely 100% on photos in chinese fleabay listings :D

Last edited:

rhd

You're looking for the CNI "GLP" style.

Luckily (given your budget restraints), it's a highly-cloned design. The copies aren't nearly as good - no shocker there - but there are a ton of them. All you can do is treat them like any other cheap chinese pointer, and try go find a decent one, largely by luck.