Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for Aixiz Laser housing Dust Caps.

I've been looking everywhere for the caps and I cant find any. The ones on DX are sold out and other sites just over charge them.

Kaiser

How many do you need? If only 2 or 3 I'll toss 'em in a envelope and snail mail to you. PM if interested. MR

Kaiser, I'd be interested in 1 or 2 if you have any left. I'd be willing to send you a couple 18650 batts if you need em.

modwerx.com has GITD dust caps in 3 diff colors as well as stonetek.org and hightechdealz.com(which offers free shipping on all orders)

Dude modwerx.com is a 'good site' and is run by a reputable member of this forum just like HTD. as I said they have GITD dust caps in 3 diff colors as well as the normal black ones for .49 a piece.
Ill even give you the link:Laser accessories : Modwerx Shop

I'm not sure anybody said it wasn't a good site, hopefully that's not the image we're putting off.

I'll check out Modwerx.com and see what they can do for me. What I liked about HTD is the free shipping with any order.

What I liked about HTD is the free shipping with any order.
if you only buy one item at the time then the free shipping thing may be ok but do the math for multiple items and youll see that modwerx is cheaper in most cases.

GITD Silicone Tailcap / Dustcap [GITD cap] - $0.50 : High Tech DealZ, Simplifying the LASER Hobby!

I recently got some more dust caps in.

I hope to get in 2000 more soon.

thanks,
Kendall

PS. and Andrew is correct that his site can be cheaper for some items. I actually lose money on many of my items sales because of shipping, paypal fees, and taxes. But many of the items I sell are not intended to be for profit but rather for convenience of the customer. I'm a big fan of Andrew and have much respect for him and http://modwerx.com .

Last edited: