Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a Recommendation on Quality High Discharge 10440 Batteries

Benjamax

There are old posts asking for quality 10440s and one or a couple asking for high discharge ones but those are ~10 years old. Things have changed and the links in the comments don't work.

I need a couple of high drain 10440 Li-Ions. All I've found so far was either shady and/or with high shipping costs that made the risk of getting junk not worth it.
So I'm looking to draw from the experience of members who have 10440s they're happy with, and know the maximum continuous drain of the specific 10440s they can recommend and where to buy them.
I've seen efest 10440s who claim 3A. Is that rating reliable? I may require even more if it exists. Otherwise would resort to using two of them but I prefer not to.

Hi,
I use this vendor he's reliable and great batteries.

RL-batterydepot / r-Lsales on ebay​

Rich:)

Giannis_TDM

I have tried both the Efest and vapcell 10440s, The vapcell ones from my experience are better, Another good brand for 10440s I've heard is Pkcell.

Benjamax

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Can´t find those sellers. I used advanced (search), search by seller, and no results...
I think it's the same seller. Found on ebay but currently his shop is empty, 0 items.

RL-batterydepot​

2641followersr-lsales(290325) 99.4%r-lsales has 99.4% Positive Feedback
Welcome. I sell Lithium, Batteries, Battery Testers, Wristwatch Tools, Parts, and Alkaline.Please add me to your list of favorite sellers. Come back soon.

Save this seller