Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a LPM

IWLSR5

Does anyone know if this is a decent LPM. Looking for something fairly accurate without breaking the bank.

Is this a reputable site?

Hi,
Go cheap and go home thats a pocket cheap LPM ,Yes as Red Cowboy states go with a laserBee LPM you will have it a long time. I have quite a few of them and they are the best for our hobby.
Rich:)

IWLSR5

Hi,
Go cheap and go home thats a pocket cheap LPM ,Yes as Red Cowboy states go with a laserBee LPM you will have it a long time. I have quite a few of them and they are the best for our hobby.
Rich:)
I really didn't want to spend over $150 on one.

gazer101

Lasers are an expensive hobby. If you don't have a couple hundred bucks to spare every couple months, get out while u can!

Where are you located? I can measure for you if you want. I have the capability to measure 1mw to 150W. I am located in Jacksonville Florida. You would just have to cover shipping, but I have an account with UPS so I can get really good rates. And no, I'm not going to steal your laser I have lots of my own lol

IWLSR5

Where are you located? I can measure for you if you want. I have the capability to measure 1mw to 150W. I am located in Jacksonville Florida. You would just have to cover shipping, but I have an account with UPS so I can get really good rates. And no, I'm not going to steal your laser I have lots of my own lol
Lol. I’m up in Ohio.

Anthony P

I am also in Ohio (Port Clinton). I have several power meters. Let me know if I can help.