Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a host

I've not been here for a while and nt built one for a while either, just wnted a cheap simple host that I've used before but can't seem to source one, can anyone help ??

host.jpg

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Kookapeli, glad to see you posting again, it's been a long long time! :yh:
I haven't seen that host in a few years, maybe someone still has one stashed away somewhere, good luck!

PS - Didn't one of the laser builders from awhile back use that host for their builds?

Last edited:

Gazen

Check out survivallasers or get a custom build from lifetime17.

Hi,
Check out mountain Electronic.com, Look at there Convoy line of flashlights . Almost the same as your cree light, I can order it and turn a sink and focus adapter prewired to drop in your diode driver module . PM me if interested, Sinks are made of AL, AL/CU core ,Full CU. Depends what you put in it.

Rich:)

Last edited:
Welcome back, Kookapeli. It's always nice to see formally active members return to the fold.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, I've been looking around everywhere too, and can't find that exact host; I've been to DX, Fasttech, Kaidomain, and Mountain, still no luck.
Unless someone has some old stock on the shelf, you may have to settle for something real similar.