Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Long Overdue... and Settled

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2 is what it was... but really low output power...
Needed the electronics for a HV project for a potential
customer..

Jerry

should of taken the casing off and cut the battery clip and put in a piece of paper saying it was a audio modulated resonant transformer ;) it does work trust an Aussie who also has forbidding laws
If you only needed the electronics that would have been fine.

group-hug.jpg

Customs pulled that crap with me. I came back from Amsterdam and they found some "herbal" pills in my GF's carry-on. So they deemed some antique cigar holders I bought as being drug paraphernalia. I fought tooth and nail for 8 months, everyone telling me its a waste of my time. In the end I won. When I picked it up, they said I was the only person they ever gave anything back to. They are Mofos.

Customs pulled that crap with me. I came back from Amsterdam and they found some "herbal" pills in my GF's carry-on. So they deemed some antique cigar holders I bought as being drug paraphernalia. I fought tooth and nail for 8 months, everyone telling me its a waste of my time. In the end I won. When I picked it up, they said I was the only person they ever gave anything back to. They are Mofos.

A cause worth fighting for.

Why should anyone let those swindling bastards get away with it?

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Great that you both have come to terms, but sad that such an insignificant item prevented the awesome Kenometer from finding a good home. Especially when it's putting much needed greenbacks in the pocket. Hope your situation improves drastically Kenom! We're all rooting for you. At least you have lasers to create a distraction now and then until you get hired(fingers crossed). Great that you were patient Lasersbee!
On another note that "group hug" was sick TJ. Like looking at Schwarzenegger clones all oiled up and having a Cxxxxx Jxxx. Pre-edited to protect our innocent eyes. J/K

Last edited:
On another note that "group hug" was sick TJ. Like looking at Schwarzenegger clones all oiled up and having a Cxxxxx Jxxx. Pre-edited to protect our innocent eyes. J/K

LMAO thats the joke. Good to see everyone getting along though. Life is to short.

BTW the ONLY reason I got my stuff back was because I proved they were over 100 year old antiques. Apparently they cant classify antiques over a certain age as useful drug paraphernalia.

TTerbo

A cause worth fighting for.

Why should anyone let those swindling bastards get away with it?

how else would customs get there "smack".........the only reason they confiscate things is either because they want it or someone is watching and they want to be seen as "doing" their job :p

I am curious, what is the normal legality of a buyer / seller relationship? If someone sells something and customs confiscates it, is it still the sellers burden to provide the product to the buyer?

You take you're chances. If you are ordering something illegal, and it gets confiscated, its your own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.