Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lol how did i not find this?

Hey people. For some reason, I had no idea that this forum existed, which is suprising because I have been a member of lasercommunity dot com (no links?) for a few months. I guess its because they dont allow you to talk about other forums and companies.

Anyway, I have been into lasers for a while, and I consider myself pretty knowledgable in the ways of the lasers.  ::)

Because I like lasers so much, I have a pretty good collection:

"CNI" 125mw from techlasers - pretty powerful, nice looking.
125mw pulsar from WL - awesome with lenses, but sucks without.
5mw core - lame
15mw classic - lame
15mw EVO - lame but cool looking
5mw greenie from radioshack - lol 40 bucks
1 WATT IR 808nm - Pretty damn sweet
250mw green beast - insane
A couple 5mw reds and so on.
A 400W fog machine - super fun
WL goggles for red and green lasers
WL cap set black and silver.

Im saving up for a blue laser and a "Coherant lasercheck"

BTW: everything i have from WL i got for free, so im not super rich.  ;D The other stuff i paid for though.

Ya so idk why i didnt find this forum, but it looks pretty cool and there seems to be more activity here than on the LC. thanks!

edit: btw am i the 6000th member? On the member list it says im second to the last, and theres 6000 members i think. it says that on the bottom. or is that different? cuz 6000 is a lot!

yup tehres 6000 members.

big rig here

cool ppl

I donno what LC is, but screw them, dis place rox

Things

wow nice collection you have there! umm, i you don't want your core or classic or something, i'll gladly give it a new home ;D i'll pay shipping! ;D ;D Welcome to the forum! ;) you can't post links till you have atleast 10 posts under your belt, it helps control spammers :) Yep, this is currently the best laser forum out there ATM :cool:

Hey Labowski,
Is your avitar shopping for cookies?
Or is that just me?

Welcome man

DGM [smiley=beer.gif]